BECOMING A FREELANCE

heyheypops@gmail.com
_________

+44 (0) 7532270859
London

DAY EIGHT

It´s been a few days since I last updated the blog, sorry! But it´s been crazy lately, since I´ve started my new temporary job in a state agents company. I hope I find something in my field soon, cos this is definitely not my thing.

Anyways, I still had time to browse the internet in search of culture, and in that journey I came across the new Black Mirror series, by channel 4. It´s first episode from series 2 told a story about loss, and how technology aimed to fill that void. It is interesting how films and short films have tried to bring to discuss this topic, films like A.I., Black Mirror or the shortfilm by Mireia Pérez and Sonia R. Serrano; The Bioginoid.

The latter told the story about a lonely guy who steals a bioginoid from the company that he works for in order to have some company. Both, Black Mirror and The Bioginoid can be watched free online without any legal issues:

>>http://www.channel4.com/programmes/black-mirror/4od

>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwQAPaS-sOU&list=PLED563E6ED5C660B7