BECOMING A FREELANCE

heyheypops@gmail.com
_________

+44 (0) 7532270859
London

DAY SEVEN

For the time being, and since I haven´t been able to get any projects I´ve decided to take a temporary part-time job as a commercial in a states agent. It might be interesting and might get me some new connections for future projects, so it´s still very positive news. I´m happy cos I´ll be useful, and I will still have time to work on my own projects and it will allow me to go to the rowing club, if I end up joining them!

I´ve been keeping up my running and I feel healthy. Now I must focus in doing my job well and getting fit for the rowing team. I´m also going to be helping my dad with his shoe drawing. He´s a shoe designer in spain, he works too hard and has no time for himself, so I´m going to be helping him to redraw the sketches on to photoshop. That will also be interesting, I would like to offer him the best of myself and I will try to improve his drawing ways.

I´m reasonably happy today, specially when I listen to this band: Icona Pop, they are two girls from Sweden. They sound great and they are so sexy!

>> http://www.iconapop.com/