BECOMING A FREELANCE

heyheypops@gmail.com
_________

+44 (0) 7532270859
London

DAY FOUR

Ok, I admit that it´s not really day four...it´s day 6, but I didn´t have the time to update the blog. New people have moved into our humble house in Massingham St and we´ve been trying to bond. Also, I had a birthday party to attend to yesterday...but ok, it´s not good enough, I should keep updated.

The good news is that I´ve been contacted by an old friend in Barcelona who wants to start a new business, and she wants me to design the logo for her company and to get involved in the design and update of its newsletter. It sounds quite exciting, and I can put all my effort on it cos I´m not working on anything at the moment but my website, so that should be cool.

I´ve been watching some videos lately on print making and they kind of reminded me of how much fun I´ve always had when making my own prints. I think this should be a great time to get back to screen printing and get some tees done, just for fun, but also to get some benefit from it. When it comes to printmaking in London I always go to Sonsole´s print studio, it´s a cosy print studio in Peckham, ran by a very nice spanish girl. It´s not at all expensive, and Soni is always there to help out when needed. Also, they ran courses for beginners for £80!

You can check their website for more info:
>> http://sonsolesprintstudio.co.uk/