BECOMING A FREELANCE

heyheypops@gmail.com
_________

+44 (0) 7532270859
London

DAY FIVE

I´ve finally finished the home page of my new website and one of the projects´ site.
It´s looking cool, although I know myself and I know I will soon grow tired of it and will want to change it again.
I still haven´t applied for any jobs cos I really want to have my website updated, but when that moment comes I will check on the It´s Nice That jobsboard, cos you can get really interesting job offers, from award winning studios, here you have the site:
>>http://itsnicethatjobsboard.com/

I might try to go to the Royal Academy of Rt to visit the current exhibition. There´s an exhibition on Manet´s paintings and it´s something you cannot miss! He is one of my favourite painters of all times, don´t be fooled by the people who consider him to be an impressionist, he has nothing to do with them but the fact that they shared the same period in history. It´ll be on until the 14th of April, for further info you should visit their website:
>> http://www.royalacademy.org.uk/


Edouard Manet: Berthe Morisot with a Bouquet of Violets, 1872