BECOMING A FREELANCE

heyheypops@gmail.com
_________

+44 (0) 7532270859
London

DAY TWO

If you are going to become a freelance, and you are going through a period when you haven´t got any projects to work on, or even if you have, you should come up with a good excuse to get up early and make the most of the day.

This could be going for a run in the morning, or go to the gym, or meet someone for breakfast. What I´ve started doing is going for a run, I ran today for 25 minutes around Victoria Park and it made me feel great and ready for the day!

Right after the running I got down to work, and started preparing the thumbnails for my new website. It´s very important to keep it up with the exercise and the good diet, or you will gain weight in a blink of your eyes, and we don´t want that. Working from home can be very advantageous for your health if you are determined to keep up with these two things.

So... First day running, hoping to keep it up and working hard.

Today I knew about the work of a great artist which caught my eye powerfully, his name is Salao Coboi and he works mostly with resines, this is his website:
>> http://www.salaocoboi.com/
GENERATION H